Garlic has long been used as an indispensable spice in every family. It is in facts significantly beneficial for health, but few people know that this familiar spice contains special active ingredients which can help reduce inflammation, swelling, acne, and bleach skin. In addition, it assists you in treating freckles quite effectively. Garlic has many antioxidants, enhances skin resistance, before the agent can cause freckles, dark pigmentation. Therefore, using garlic is an effective solution on how to get rid of freckles.
- Peel the garlic, cut into thin slices, then cover them up onto freckles. For about 15 minutes, then clean with clean water
- Combine pureed garlic with white lilies, honey and wax to form the solution. And then apply to your face.
- Mix the garlic juice with apple cider vinegar and rub over the areas with freckles.
10. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a natural home remedy for how to get rid of freckles. Simultaneously, it has some natural antibiotics which can resist some viruses, bacteria and fungi and enhance the immune system.
To treat freckles with coconut oil, you first need to clean your face. Apply coconut oil on the skin and massage gently for about 15 minutes so that it absorb into your skin. Use it until freckles disappear or dim.
11. Wheat Germ
Combine a small amount of wheat germ and honey into a thick mixture and use it to apply on your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes when the mask dries. Rinse with clean water.
This mask not only helps you effectively treat freckles, but also brings unexpected effects to skin care. It can give your skin a helping hand in becoming smooth and bright.
Coriander is rich in nutrients. It includes calcium, phosphorus, iron; vitamins such as carotene, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and vitamin C. In the coriander seeds, the components have higher levels than leaves and also contain many essential oils. Therefore, coriander is also great for skin care and treatment of freckles.
- Wash coriander, chop and soak it in hot water for about 5-10 minutes. Use this to wash your face. Doing it daily will help fade freckles.
- You can use a handful of washed parsley, drain and press into juice. Mix juice with 2 tablespoons of cilantro and lemon juice into a solution. Apply this mixture on your face, particularly the area of discoloration and freckles. The active ingredients in cilantro and lemon help the bruises be faded.