Home Remedies for Liver Cirrhosis
Here are the natural home remedies for treating Cirrhosis. All you have to do is to follow them regularly to clear this problem.
1. Papaya Seeds
Papaya seeds are very effective in treating the liver cirrhosis. It contains potassium, calcium, proteins, phosphorus, vitamins and carbohydrates which help to nourish the body, helps to treat the weakness of the muscles, treats fatigue, lowers high cholesterol levels and reduces the inflammation. It helps to detoxify the liver to treat this problem. Usage of these seeds is found to be more beneficial for treating this problem which is caused due to alcoholism and malnutrition.
- Crushed papaya seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice – 2 tablespoons
- Take crushed papaya seeds and place them in a sieve.
- Extract this seeds juice by pressing the sieve with a spoon.
- Then add lemon juice (prefer freshly squeezed) to this crushed seeds juice.
- Mix it well and have this to get relief from cirrhosis.
- Continue the intake of this mixture for twice daily for at least a month to get rid of the problem.
Yogurt helps a lot in reducing the LDL (bad cholesterol) in the blood which in turn helps to control the weight and thus prevents the liver cirrhosis that caused due to obesity and excess accumulation of the fat. This yogurt also helps for the proper functioning of the liver by improving its condition, controlling the high sugar levels and also provides all the essential nutrition and the energy to the body. Good bacteria in yogurt are also helpful in fighting all the infections and thus reduce the severity of the symptoms.
- Yogurt – 2 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds powder – 2 teaspoon
- Water – 2 cups
- Salt – a pinch
- Take yogurt and place this in a blender and add water to it.
- Blend it well and then add cumin seeds powder and a pinch of salt to it.
- Stir it well to make it buttermilk and drink this spiced buttermilk to get rid of the problem.
- Have this buttermilk twice daily until you get cleared from cirrhosis.