2. Lifestyle Changes
Along with the changes in the diet, you have to bring few changes in your daily lifestyle which is mentioned below.
- It’s advisable to limit your alcohol intake, as alcohol is one of the main causes for fatty liver. If you’re suffering from this condition then you have to stop alcohol consumption totally. But when once you get relieved of this fatty liver then you can maintain the safe limit (20 grams per day) of this alcohol consumption or else stop taking it.
- Being obese or overweight will be life risking. So reduce your weight by simply following the healthy and nutritious diet and having some exercise daily. Never ever skip meals and stay hungry for longer periods of time as this will aggravate the liver condition rather than this, have some regular exercise routine.
- Exercise is another important thing you have to do regularly to prevent not only fatty liver but also for the overall health. Exercising for not less than 30 minutes daily will help to maintain perfect health and weight. Or you can go with some special liver exercises like jogging, aerobics, etc. which are especially good for liver problem.
- Discontinuation of certain medications will affect the liver in a negative manner. So, its better to replace these medication with some less harmful one to get rid of this fatty liver.
- Hence intake of certain medicines like Metformin to treat insulin resistance diabetes, statin drugs for managing high cholesterol and meds that definitely help to treat obesity which are recommended by the doctor.