3. Jump Squats
Jump Squats burn a high number of calories and tone your glutes and thighs fast.
- Keep your body standing straight up.
- Then squat down as in a normal full squat bending at your knees until your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- When you reach the full squat position, use the force from your heels to push up and jump straight into the air as high as possible.
- As soon as you touch the floor, jump up once again.
- Repeat this exercise for 40 seconds.
Variations: Dumbbell Jumping Squat is more challenging exercise. If you want to try it, start with a low weight.