5. Garlic with Olive Oil
Olive oil reduces the redness and inflammation without clogging the pores. It restores the natural oil balance of the skin.
- Peel and blend 4 garlic cloves and 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Transfer the mixture into an air tight container, you can store it in the fridge for 48 hours.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Repeat the process 2 times in a day.
- For added benefits: Eat a tablespoon of this mixture with water, twice a day. Apart from it, drink 8 oz glasses of water every day for effective results.
6. Garlic, Honey and Comfrey
Honey moisturizes, soothes the skin and reduces the irritation. Comfrey helps in speeding up the healing process and lightens the scars.
- Peel and crush 3 garlic cloves
- Pound handful of fresh comfrey leaves and add sufficient amount of warm honey and crushed garlic.
- Using a washcloth or cotton ball, apply the garlic paste on the face.
- Leave the application overnight.
- In the morning, rinse off the application with warm water.
- Repeat the process regularly to treat the pimples.
Note: If you don’t want to apply the mixture on the entire face then you can apply it only on the pimples.