3. Garlic with Yogurt
The lactic acid present in yogurt dissolves the dead skin cells, gently exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin.
Process 1: Topical Application
- Wash the face and pat dry.
- Blend 4 garlic cloves to make a fine paste and add 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Stir well and apply all over the affected area
- Gently massage for a minutes and leave it on for another few minutes to dry.
- Rinse the area with clean water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process regularly.
Process 2: Internal Consumption
For added benefits, you can consume the garlic infused yogurt to treat the pimples from inside.
- Combine ½ teaspoon of honey, few crushed garlic pods and 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Stir it well and apply the mixture as a mask on the affected area.
- Wash it off with water after 20 – 30 minutes.
- Repeat the process regularly for best results.
- Note: You can add garlic oil (2 – 4 drops) or garlic powder (1/2 teaspoon) instead of garlic.
4. Garlic with Vinegar
The acidic nature of vinegar balances the pH level of the skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties will reduce the swelling and pain.
- Crush few garlic cloves and squeeze to extract its juice.
- Add an equal amount of vinegar (preferably apple cider vinegar) and stir well.
- Dip a cotton ball in the solution.
- Apply on the acne affected areas of the skin.
- Let it dry for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process daily.