5. Milk Thistle
Milk thistle is an herbal remedy that effectively treats the cirrhosis and also the overall health of the liver. This herb cures and restores the lost vigor of the liver. Here is the process on how to prepare the milk thistle tea as a tonic for liver.
- Milk thistle seeds – 2 teaspoons
- Hot or boiled water – 1 cup
- Blender or Mortar and pestle
- Take milk thistle seeds and place them in mortar and pestle.
- Crush them finely to get powdered form.
- Then place these milk thistle crushed seeds in a cup.
- Now pour boiled or hot water over these crushed seeds.
- Allow it to steep for about 30 – 40 minutes.
- Drink this milk thistle tea to heal the cirrhosis.
- Daily intake of this thistle tea for once a day will definitely help you to prevent liver cirrhosis and to provide good health to the liver.
Figs are considered as the power house of vitamins, nutrients, fibers and minerals which makes it as a great remedy for treating the liver cirrhosis and the symptoms caused by it. These figs if used regularly then it help to maintain the normal functioning of the body.
Method – 1
- Fig leaves
- Take figs and wash them properly.
- Have these figs to get rid of the problem.
- Or you can take fig leaves and wash it properly.
- Then mash them finely and have these leaves paste to relieve from liver cirrhosis.
- Consume them regularly to get complete relief from the liver cirrhosis and other liver functions.
Method – 2
- Fig leaves – 4
- Sugar candy
- Water – 250 ml
- Take fig leaves and wash them properly.
- Then take a blender and place these leaves along with sugar candies.
- Crush them together to get its powdered form.
- Now add this powder to water and stir it well.
- Consume this mixture to clear this liver problem.
- Follow this process of having this mixture for twice a day to get cured from the liver cirrhosis.