3. Lemon – Salt
Lemon is another effective remedy for treating the liver problems (especially liver cirrhosis). It detoxifies and clears all the toxins in the liver and blood. This purifies the blood, enhances the natural defense system and thus reduces the inflammation. Regular usage of this lemon juice will definitely help you to improve the liver functions, prevents nausea feeling, osteoporosis and eliminates the toxins which promote the frequent urination.
- Lemon – half lemon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Water (Plain) – 1 glass
- Take half of the lemon and squeeze its juice properly.
- Then add this juice to the water.
- Add salt to it and stir it well.
- Drink this salty lemon juice to cure this cirrhosis.
- Repeat the same process for thrice daily until you get rid of the problem.
4. Carrot – Spinach
Carrots with its rich amount of vitamin A help to protect the liver from toxic effects that caused due to environmental chemicals by flushing them out of the body. This also reduces the bile and fat deposits in the liver. It also contains soluble fibers which help to cleanse the liver and the colon by clearing out the waste from the liver.
- Carrot – 1
- Spinach – few leaves
- Take carrot and wash it well.
- Chop it and keep it aside.
- Then take spinach and soak it in plain water for about few minutes.
- Now take out these spinach leaves and throw out that water.
- Do the same thing for another time.
- But ensure that you have to cleared all the dust and soil in the spinach leaves.
- Take a blender or mixture grinder and grind both the spinach leaves and carrot.
- Take out the juice and drink this to relieve from the cirrhosis.
- Regularize the intake of this carrot – spinach juice once daily until you get complete cure from the cirrhosis.