Home Remedies for Hepatitis
Here are the natural home remedies for treating any type of Hepatitis. Try them regularly to get complete relief from the hepatitis.
1. Carom – Cumin Seed
Carom has thymol which is an antiseptic and germicide that helps to prevent the virus causing hepatitis (of any form). Cumin seeds help to give relief from pain, helps for proper digestion of food and to get rid of the intestinal worms. This combinational process helps to give complete relief from the hepatitis by preventing the virus causing it and also by calming you from its symptoms.
- Carom seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Rock salt – pinch
- Water (optional)
- Take a pan and pour cumin seeds and carom seeds in it.
- Dry roast them properly and ground them to get its powder form.
- You can dry roast them separately and grind them to get powdered form separately and mix them in a bowl.
- Then add a pinch or little of rock salt to it and stir it well.
- Consume this spice mix in powdered form by swallowing them with a cup of water.
- Continue taking this mix for twice a day until you get complete relief from this hepatitis.
2. Licorice and Honey
Licorice contains an active component called glycyrrhizin which helps to treat the hepatitis and also its complications. This active component reduces the levels of the liver enzymes like ALT to reduce the problem but make sure that not to take this without consulting your doctor. Honey help has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to get rid of the discomfort caused by it.
- Licorice powder – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 2 teaspoon
- Take a small bowl and add licorice powder and honey to it.
- Stir it well and drink this mixture to get relief from the hepatitis.
- Regularize the intake of this mixture for once daily until you get relief from the hepatitis.