7. Parsley Drink
Olive oil aids in lubrication of the passages to ensure easy expulsion of the stones from the body. Maple syrup is rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals which are necessary for the healthy functioning of the kidneys.
- Scrape the lemon and cut it into chunks with the peel on.
- Put the 9 ounces of lemon chunks into blender and process it.
- Scrape the parsley root and cut it into chunks.
- Add 9 ounces of parsley root into blender and process it again.
- Add 1 cup of maple syrup, 9 ounces each of olive oil and raw honey.
- Blend everything well and pour the mixture into an airtight container.
- Store it in the refrigerator.
- Consume 1 tablespoon of the mixture every day on an empty stomach.
8. Parsley Juice
Carrots are a good source of vitamins A, B6 and C that help in fighting off bacterial infections in the kidneys and dissolve kidney stones.
Beetroot juice is an extremely effective cleanser and detoxifier for the kidneys, especially when used in combination with other juices.
- Soak 1 bunch of parsley in warm water for 15-20 minutes.
- Chop 2-3 carrots, 6 ribs of celery, 1 beetroot and 1 cucumber into smaller pieces.
- Add the chopped pieces along with soaked parsley to the juicer, along with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Blend till the mixture attains a uniform consistency.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of lemon juice along with ice cubes to the blended mixture.
- Stir well and drink immediately after preparation.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week.
Note: If the fruits/vegetables are not organic, remove their peels before chopping and adding them to the juicer.