5. Parsley, Celery, Ginger and Lemon
Celery helps to eliminate toxin accumulation in the kidneys by increasing urine production which reduces the incidence of kidney stone formation.
Ginger is a good natural source of citrate, which prevents the formation of kidney stones by helping to expel the accumulated toxins through hydration and adequate volumes of urine.
- Blend 4-5 stalks of celery and keep the resulting juice aside in a bowl.
- Take 3 cups of freshly washed parsley (including stems), a small piece of ginger and 1 cup of water in a blender.
- Blend the mixture till it attains the consistency of a thick juice.
- Strain it through a sieve into a bowl.
- Add the celery juice to the parsley and ginger mixture.
- Add ½ cup of lemon juice to it and stir thoroughly.
- Consume 2-3 times a week.
6. Parsley, Apple, Lemon and Honey
Apple juice is high in fiber as well as vitamin C, which acts as a natural anti-oxidant to help the kidneys function smoothly.
Honey helps maintain the pH balance of the body at an optimal level, minimizing the formation of kidney stones.
- Soak a bunch of fresh parsley in warm water for 10-15 minutes.
- In a blender, add 1 chopped apple, 2 tablespoons of honey, the juice of 1 lemon and the soaked parsley.
- Add ¼ cup of water to it.
- Blend until it attains the consistency of a thick liquid.
- Drink 2-3 times a week.