3. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice has antioxidants, vitamin C and other nutrients that give relief from the hemorrhoids by strengthening the capillaries and blood vessel walls.
- Soak a cotton ball in the freshly squeezed lemon juice from 1 – 2 lemons.
- Apply this directly on the hemorrhoids.
- Initially there will be some tingling or burning sensation, but this will only last a short while.
- Alternatively, mix half a lemon juice with a cup of hot milk and drink it.
- Repeat every 3 hours.
- Another option is mixing 1/2 teaspoon each of lemon juice, ginger juice and honey together and take this mixture once a day.
4. Almond Oil
Almond oil has emollient and deep tissue absorption properties that can be used to treat external hemorrhoids.
- Dip a cotton ball in pure almond oil.
- Apply this directly on the affected area.
- Repeat this several times a day.