12. Oregano Oil
Oregano oil treats the sinus infection with its natural healing properties.
- Add a few drops of oregano oil to boiling water.
- Drape a towel over your head, lean over the pan, and inhale the steam.
- Make sure to close your eyes while inhaling.
- In addition to fighting infection, this improves digestion.
Ginger has anti inflammation properties.
- Finely chop fresh ginger root.
- Add them to boiling water and steep for 10
- Strain and drink as tea or inhale the steam.
14. Hot Compress
A hot compress placed over the sinuses will reduce facial pain, headaches, and nasal congestion.
- Soak a towel in hot water and wring out the excess so it’s not dripping.
- Place it over your forehead and nose.
- Leave it on until it cools.
- You can add a few drops of eucalyptus or menthol oil to your water for better results.