3. Turmeric Powder
Turmeric reduces sinus inflammation, and it contains a substance called curcumin, which helps to heal the sinus cavity and clear airways.
- Use turmeric as a spice in your cooking.
- Or take the tablets available at your local grocery store.
4. Carom Seeds and Steam
Inhaling steam opens your airways and carom seeds thin mucus.
- Add 1 tablespoon crushed carom seeds to boiling water.
- Drape a towel over your head, lean over the pan, and inhale the steam.
- Repeat several times daily.
- Note: You can use few drops of peppermint oil instead of crushed carom seeds.
5. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Add 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds to a glass of water.
- Boil for few minutes.
- Drink this warm water several times daily.