Drink salt water to heal from the inside out
The nice thing about salt water is that there are more than a few ways to use it. A glass of warm salt water, called “Sole,” is a great way to start your day and promote healing internally. Provided that you use a natural form of salt (and avoid drinking sea water), it’ll promote hydration, aid digestion, reduce inflammation, improve your sleep, detoxify your cells, improve your bone health and more.
- Unrefined natural salt
- Filtered water
- Quart-size mason jar with plastic (not metal) storage cap
- Fill mason jar one-third full with unrefined, natural salt.
- Fill the jar with filtered water, leaving two inches at the top.
- Cover the solution with storage cap.
- Shake and let it sit for 24 hours.
- Check in 24 hours to see if all salt crystals are dissolved, then add a little more salt.
- When the salt no longer dissolves, the Sole is ready.
- Store covered on a counter or in a cupboard. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of the Sole will help make it last indefinitely. Enjoy!