10. Angelica Sinensis
Angelica sinensis is also known as dong quai. It also has some common names such as tang kuei, dang gui, and Chinese angelica. Angelica sinensis is an emmenagogue herb that can activate the contractions and the monthly periods of a woman. Moreover, angelica sinensis contains the essential oils that can relax the uterus. Therefore, it is one of the strong home remedies for abortion. You will need:
- A little angelica sinensis powder
- A cup of warm water
- Firstly, you take the angelica sinensis powder.
- Then you add it into the warm water.
- You stir it well and drink it.
- You should take it for about 4 times per day.
The fresh root of angelica sinensis should not be used as well as its oils should not be consumed internally.