Home Remedies for Sinus Infection:
Garlic kills the bacteria and fungi that cause sinus infections.
- Add 3-4 crushed garlic cloves to boiling water.
- Drape a towel over your head, lean over the pot, and inhale the steam.
- This will thin the mucus clogging your nasal passage.
- Repeat whenever necessary.
- Boil 2-3 garlic cloves in 1 cup of water.
- Add ½ teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Stir well, pour in a glass, and drink.
- Repeat regularly.
- Eat raw garlic cloves or garlic bread or pizza to get relief from sinus infection.
- Note: Don’t give raw cloves to children for eating.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) helps clear your stuffy nose and thin mucus immediately. If you don’t like the methods listed below, try ACV tablets. They can be found at most grocery stores.
- Heat a cup of water.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon raw honey.
- Drink this three times a day.
- Mix ¼ cup apple cider vinegar into 16 oz cold water.
- Sip throughout the day.
- In a pan, mix ½ cup each of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Heat to boiling.
- Drape a towel over your head, lean over the pan, and inhale the steam.
- This will thin mucus and clear your nasal passage.
- Note: Use organic apple cider vinegar for better results.