2. Have Foods with Wrinkle Fighting Elements
And what are such elements of food? I’ll tell you. They are antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, trace minerals like selenium and copper, high-quality protein, plant compounds such as isoflavones, retinol- one of the forms of vitamin A, iron, vitamin E and C, mono-unsaturated fat etc. Here’s the list of foods from which you may get all these substances.
- Dark colored fruits and vegetables
- Nuts like almonds, walnuts
- Legumes, beans and lentils
- Oily fish like tuna, salmon, herring and sardines
- Flaxseed and sunflower seeds and oil.
- Brazil nuts
- Whole grains like brown rice, whole wheat and oats.
- Green and white tea
- Soy foods (you should have them in moderation only)
- Fruits like papaya, avocado, pineapple, berries, watermelon
- Vegetables like cucumber, tomatoes, ginger, garlic
Include the above in your diet. In short, forget junk food and adopt healthy foods!