9. Homemade Ayurvedic Anti Wrinkle Moisturizer
This is something really very useful and pure skin creamas it is made by yourself at home! This is an Ayurvedic recipe which will take more of your efforts and time but will give you stunning results. This cream can be used by anyone- with or without wrinkled skin. It helps in preventing wrinkles as well as curing them due to the presence of different oils for different skin types. Let’s know how to make this anti wrinkle cream.
You will need:
- Aloe vera gel- 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa butter or lanolin- 1 oz. (approx. 30 ml or 2 tablespoons)
- Rose water- 2 oz. (approx. 60 ml or 4 tablespoons)
- Lavender or rose essential oil – few drops
- One of the following oils as per your skin type- 3 oz. (approx. 90 ml or 6 tablespoons)
- Almond oil for normal skin
- Sesame oil for dry skin
- Jojoba oil for oily and acne prone skin
- Rice bran oil or ghee (clarified butter) for mature skin (it is thin aging skin with dullness, uneven tone, fine lines and dry complexion)
- Heat all the ingredients separately to make them just warm. You don’t have to make them boil or hot. Just warm.
- Mix the warm ingredients with the help of a blender. Whip the mixture well.
- While you blend the mixture, add the essential oil that you have selected.
- Store the cream in a container of your choice.
Use this home made moisturizer whenever you wash your face. Don’t forget to use this at night when you go to sleep. In fact, you can make a separate night cream out of this recipe only. Just use lesser aloe vera gel and add vitamin A and vitamin E oils to your homemade moisturizer to convert it into anti wrinkle night cream.